High Speed Digital Video and Audio Cable for Higher Data Rates, Greater Color Depth, and High Resolution Digital Sound
Exclusive Monster® Engineering and Construction The Promise of Higher Definition Delivered
• When it comes to HDMI, higher speed means higher performance. Invest in a true high-speed HDMI cable, Monster 700HD, for all the vivid color, immersive sound and excitement you expect from your high definition home theater. With a cable bandwidth of greater than 4.95 Gbps*, you'll know you're maximizing the performance of your 1080p HDTV, advanced DVD player, and HD cable/satellite receiver.
• Featuring exclusive connector technologies and precision-wound conductors, 700HDmaximizes digital signal transfer. The payoff: a breathtaking picture, free of common cable-induced artifacts, such as streaks and flashing pixels. Step up to 700HD and experience a level of high definition that's beyond expectations.
Monster Advanced for HDMI Performance Guarantees
• Guarantees select Monster Advanced cables for HDMI will deliver a 1080p video signal without visual aberrations. Your Monster Advanced cable for HDMI is covered by the Monsters Live Forever Full Lifetime Warranty the best warranty in the business. See packaging for full details.
Monster Advanced for HDMI Performance Capabilities:
• Certified 1080p+ Support for ultra-high definition 1080p video. A 1080p HDTV picture features 1,080 progressive lines of vertical resolution every frame.
• 8-Bit Color Support for 8-bit color, the conventional color depth for standard definition TVs and first-generation HDTVs. Enables display of up to 16 million colors.
• HDMI-CEC Support for the HDMI Consumer Electronics Control channel, enabling automated audio/video component setup and control.
• 60 Hz Support for DVD players and HDTVs with 60 Hz frame/refresh rates.
HDMI is a data superhighway for digital video and audio. For the best high definition experience, use an HDMI cable that delivers all the picture and sounddata your HD components require. Get all your HDMI questions answered at MonserCable.com/HDMI.