Mueller Optics 4-16x50mm Tactical Series Rifle Scope, Matte Black Finish with Illuminated Mil Dot Reticle, Adjustable Objective.
What's Included With This Item:
- 4-16x50mm AO Tactical Riflescope
- Mueller Warranty
• The mil-dot reticle in Mueller's new Tactical Series Riflescope provides an accurate and versatile system for rangefinding and calculating long range bullet trajectory with true mil-dot calculations based of the scope being set on 8×. The mil-dot reticle offers multiple aimpoints that can also be used for bullet drop or windage compensation. Mueller even utilized a glass-etched reticle, which allows the shooter to illuminate the entire center portion of the reticle for accurate shot placement, during low light conditions. All Mueller Tactical scopes are Nitrogen Filled and are warterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
• There are two basic reasons that people purchase optics with a mil-dot reticle. The first is to estimate range, and the second is the ability to accurately compensate for wind or bullet drop. This reticle is extremely versatile, and when properly used will allow the shooter to accurately engage and hit targets at ranges previously thought impossible.
• Dots are spaced in one mil (milliradian) increments on the crosshair. One usefulway to use this reticle is by creating a chart that is based on the size of the object being targeted. By looking through the scope you can bracket the object between dots, and refer to the chart for an estimated distance to target.
• During normal daylight conditions the reticle has a standard black Mil Dot reticle. For low light conditions the center portion of the reticle can be illuminated Red and fine tuned with 11 brightness intensity levels.
|Magnification||4x - 16x|
|Objective / Field of View||50mm / 30.6' (9.3m) @ 4x at 100 yds.(100m), 7.5' (2.3m) @ 16x at 100 yds.(100m)|
|Main (Center) Tube Diameter||1"|
|Objective Tube Diameter||2.45"|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter||1.75"|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Reticle||Illuminated Mil Dot|
|Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying)||Second|
|Brightness Adjustments||Eleven (11) brightness intensity settings for the illuminated reticle|
|Twilight Performance||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Exterior Finish||Matte Black|
|Windage & Elevation Adjustments (MOA)||1/8" Windage & Elevation|
|Maximum Adjustment||80" @ 100 Yards Windage / 90" @ 100 Yards Elevation|
|Exit Pupil||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Parallax Correction Control||Adjustable Objective|
|Diopter Adjustment||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Battery Life||Depends On Brand & Usage|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||Yes|
|Weight||20.9 oz., 592.5g|
|Special Features||Reticle Image in the Second Focal Plane
All-weather, high-torque power change ring.
Target Style Turrets
11 Brightness Intensity Levels.