Nikon DR-5, Right Angle, Screw-In Finder
What's Included With This Item:
- Eyepiece Key
- Protective Case
- NIkon Limited 1 Year Warranty
• Right Angle Viewing Attachment attaches to the finder of Nikon 35mm SLR Cameras.With this attachment, the viewfinder image is viewed at right angles (via the built-in roof prism) to the camera's optical axis - a feature that is very convenient when shooting from low (or high) viewpoints or when normal finder viewing is difficult, as in close-up work or photomicrography. The DR-5 allows you to set the reproduction ratio to either 1:1 or 1:2
• The DR-5 is fitted with a prism to maintain the image un reversed and erect
• A built-in diopter adjustment ring allows you to adjust the diopter from -8.0m to +3.8m at 1:1 and -5.0m to +6.0m at 1:2 reproduction ratio.
• The DR-5 is designed with a circular eyepiece
The DR-5 is compatible with All Nikon SLR cameras with a 22mm round high eye-point viewing eyepiece thread including:
D1, D1H, D1X, D2H, D2X,
D3, D3S, D3X, D700
F3HP, F4, F5, F6, F100, N90, N90s, N8008 and N8008s.
Removal of supplied and initially attached eyepiece adapter ring allows use on all Nikon SLR cameras having a 19mm round non-high eye point viewing eyepiece thread including:
F, F2, F3, F3AF, FA, FE, FE2, FM, FM2, FM3A and Nikkormat series.
The Nikon DR-5 is commonly used for Macro photography, Travel and more.The Nikon DR-5 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Semi-pro photographer among others.The Nikon DR-5 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon DR-5: Durable, Easy to use, Improves function and Lightweight.