Get this OKI Data 320T, normally $339.95, on sale at $328.88 for a total savings of $11.07 and Shipping is free!
• The MICROLINE 320 Turbo builds on the heritage of Tank-Tough® reliability established by OKI's ML320 & 321, the best-selling dot matrix printer all around the world.
• This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications, the ML320 Turbo can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock, and it's economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot.
• The ML320 Turbo puts the "work" in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for warehouse or manufacturing environments.
• Set it up with a box of forms, even 6-part invoices!, and let it run and run and run.
• Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design that keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. Plus, an impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments.
• When it comes to endurance, dependability and efficiency, the ML320 Turbo sets a new standard.
• Specifically designed to offer enhanced paper-handling capabilities, the ML320 Turbo can be set with an expanded gap between printhead and platen, accommodating multi-part forms and stock that are up to twice as thick as those that fit our nearest competitor. A bottom feed feature keeps the paper path short and straight when running stiff card stock or labels.
• The ML320 Turbo printhead has a lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins to deliver a stronger punch right to the last page of a 6-part form!
• For precisely formed output, a patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page, first time and every time. And the auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation eliminating wasted forms.
• This reliable, flexible 9-pin dot matrix printer can meet your needs today and in the future, because it's the perfect replacement for the ML320/321. It's exactly the same size, built to stand up to harsh factory conditions, and is compatible with virtually all custom and "off-the-shelf" software.
The OKI Data 320T is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Quality oriented among others.The OKI Data 320T is popular because customers like the following qualities of the OKI Data 320T: Easy to use and Reliable