• 2X Pro Platform (ballhead not included) 10 x 10 inch 1/4 inch thick 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum with smooth machined and chamfered edges.
• Type III matt black hard-anodized surface for added durability and glare reduction.
• Six 3/8"-16 threaded holes, the film & still industry standard for large ball heads, magic arms and other grip equipment and fixtures.
• Six 1/4 "-20 threaded holes, the film & still industry standard for large ball heads, magic arms and other grip equipment and fixtures.
• Platforms are designed with 5/16" countersunk through holes for spiking them to the ground or affixing them to wooden surfaces.
• Each has a curved 3 1/2 inch x 1 1/4 inch carrying handle, that will comfortable fit a large hand. This handle will give you the option to quickly pickup and run with out removing smaller mounted gear.
• Platform bottoms are padded with non-slip 3/32" closed cell foam that enhances stability on rocky surfaces and protects delicate flooring such NBA basketball courts.
OverXposed Photographic Gear is proud to introduce OX Pro Platforms and accessories. First put to the test at 2004 Athens Olympics track and field events, these custom-designed camera mounting platforms fill the needs of professional sports photographers looking for superior mounting solutions for remote cameras.
In the past, remote camera mounts have consisted of either unstable tabletop tripods orgarage-made plates of heavy steel drilled with asingle hole to mount a ball-head. OverXposed has created compact platforms and accessories that eliminate concernsabout stability, weight and versatility.
OX Platforms include many versatile features that (greatly) exceed those of a mere remote camera mount. OX Platforms specialized features include a unique compact footprint, multiple mounting points, carrying handles, and padded undersides.
The quick and easy addition of an OX Red Riser and Lighting Pin to an OX platform gives photographers, filmmakers and videographers multi-use mounting options adaptable to almost any situation or gear.