• The Tripods Mummy case is a padded lightweight case for carrying fluid head Tripods.
• It is a trim case which protects Tripods and at the same time makes for easier carrying.
• A newly developed wooden handle with padded grip makes for very comfortable hand carrying and balance point adjustment.
• Backpacking shoulder straps are provided for hands free carrying.
• The backpack straps are stowed in a hidden envelope on the rear of the case.
• Interior case lengths: 35, 38, 41, 46 or 50 inches.
• Available in either 10" (A) diameter, or 12" (B) diameter.
• Padded stuffers of 1, 2 or 3 can be added for closer fit.
|Material||1000 Denier Cordura|
Up to 44" long tripod with head/fluid/head
Up to 12" diameter
Wooden Handle w/Padded Grip
Backpack Shoulder Straps (Stow away)
46" x 11" x 7"
116.8cm x 27.9cm x 17.7 cm