Monitors / Controllers & Accessories
Pioneer RMX-1000-W Remix Station/Effector, 48 kHz Sampling Rate, 20Hz - 20kHz Frequency Response, 102 dB S/N Ratio
SKU: PIRMX1000W MFR: RMX-1000-W
Usually ships in 7-10 Business Days.
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The Pioneer RMX-1000-W Remix Station/Effector takes a totally new direction to effectors and samplers, the RMX-1000 is a three-in-one system comprising editing software, innovative performance hardware and VST and AU plug-ins.
Technological innovation is in Pioneer's DNA, so only Pioneer could produce a remix station that not only manipulates the input sound, but also lets DJs produce new beats and sounds and trigger personalized samples on the fly. And, thanks to Pioneer's Quantize function, they'll always be in time with their sets.
The RMX-1000 serves up all the possibilities of studio effects and beatboxes with the added physicality of pro-DJ equipment. Intuitive performance interfaces from Pioneer's flagship mixers and effectors - such as the DJM-2000's Isolator FX, the DJM-900 Nexus' X-Pad and the EFX-1000's multiple FX chaining - have been evolved and brought together into one unit.
Simplifying these concepts even further, the RMX-1000 uses intuitive DJ controls to manipulate several parameters in macro. Each effect has been designed to work in a totally unique way with the interface, for results previously only possible with hours of studio automation or robot-like performance skills.
While the unit is incredibly simple to operate, DJs can still create a totally unique sound with Pioneer's remixbox editing software. Remixbox allows DJs to completely customize the RMX-1000 hardware to their own performance style and load it up with their own banks of samples.
By saving their settings to an SD card, DJs can effectively take their own personalized DJ rig with them wherever they perform. Plus, Pioneer plans to upload internationally renowned DJs' settings and samples to its website, so DJs can give themselves a head start.
Using the RMX-1000 as a USB controller for the, included, RMX-1000 VST and AU plug-ins gives DJs the same hands-on feel they get with studio DJ mixes, saving them from hours of editing and breathing new life into studio productions.
- Club quality and fully customizable remix station unit: The ultimate multi-use unit, the RMX-1000 can be used with mixers, CDJs and laptops in the booth, or with a PC in the studio for recording and producing
- Scene FX: The Scene FX wheel allows DJs to build up and break down tracks by combining ten types of effects
- Scene FX: Use the top section to build up, adding effects like Noise, Echo and Spiral Up and the bottom section to break down, cutting sounds with effects like Crush Echo, Spiral Down and Reverb Down
- Scene FX: Twist the central knob to move from Wet to Dry to add pitch and intensity to the effect that's in play
- Scene FX: Plus, two sub-parameter dials allow DJs to manipulate the Time and Resonance parameters for even more character
- Isolator FX: Inherited from Pioneer's high-end DJM-1000 mixer, the RMX-1000's isolators allow DJs to change the main audio input's rhythm and timbre using hi-, mid- and low-frequency bands
- Isolator FX: Plus, three effects are loaded into the dials for even more flexibility: Cut/Add, Trans/Roll and Gate/Drive
- DJs will be itching to get their fingers on the RMX-1000's intuitive X-Pad. Evolved from Pioneer's flagship mixer, the DJM-900nexus, the touch-sensitive X-Pad reaches new levels of ingenuity on the RMX-1000
- DJs can instantly get involved with the unit's drum samples by tapping the individual sample buttons (Kick, Snare, Clap and Hi-Hat), or by using the X-Pad to roll (repeat) the samples at different speeds
- DJs can record their own beats and patterns on the fly by switching on Overdub, then use Roll and Mute to manipulate each sample in a variety of impressive combinations
- The Quantize button snaps each tap of the sample pads to the nearest beat, so DJs always sound on time
- And for truly unique performances, DJs can add up to 16 samples across the four sample banks, which they can instantly trigger and manipulate during live performance
- For unprecedented flexibility on the fly, DJs can edit the sample banks through remixbox and even alter them during play
- And, as if that wasn't enough, the RMX-1000's exclusive Pitch knob alters the pitch to add even more character to each repeated beat
- High-quality sound design reduces noise for clear and pristine sound
- The Quantize function can be applied at any stage during play or production for real-time music analysis and automatic synchronization of the beat
- NEW Auto BPM function automatically measures and follows the tempo of the music
- USB-MIDI connection means the RMX-1000 can be used as a MIDI controller
- Compact and sleek design makes the RMX-1000 highly portable - and it looks good as part of any DJ set-up
||RCA x 1, 6.3 mm jack x 1
||RCA x 1, 6.3 mm jack x 1
||USB B port x 1
|A/D and D/A converter
||20 Hz - 20 kHz
|Total harmonic distortion
||remixbox, RMX-1000 Plug-in
|External Dimensions (WxDxH)
||334x157x57mm / 13.14x6.18x2.24"
||1.3 kg / 2.86 lbs