PreSonus TubePre V2 Mono Tube Preamp (1/3U)
What's Included With This Item:
- PreSonus TUBEPRE Single Channel Tube Preamplifier
- External Power Supply
- PreSonus Warranty
• At PreSonus, they have been designing preamps for a long time, & always focus on audio quality first. So when PreSonus decided to upgrade the popular TubePre V2, they focused on improving an already high-quality sound without jacking up the price. Like the original TubePre, the version 2 is a fully professional tube preamp, with a dual-servo (no capacitors) gain stage that lets you boost the program signal to smoking hot levels without significantly increasing the background noise. Discrete components & high-voltage operation offer dynamic range & detail not found in other single-channel tube preamps in its class.
• But the TubePre V2 provides an even wider palette of sound options, & a much more focused tube saturation, than the original TubePre. It has been upgraded to employ PreSonus' popular XMAX Class A solid-state preamp, which is followed in the signal path by a 12AX7 vacuum-tube stage. Twist the TubePre V2 Drive saturation control to add the color that only a hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube can deliver from gentle warmth to total fuzz.
• Versatile & Feature-Rich.... Housed in a rugged case, the TubePre V2 rear panel sports separate unbalanced, ¼" instrument and balanced, XLR mic inputs and unbalanced ¼" and balanced XLR line outputs. We've included all of the extras you need for professional operation including a high-pass filter, phantom power for condenser mics, polarity reverse switch, and a backlit VU meter.
• The TubePre V2 is more than a mic preamp, though... Thanks to its separate instrument and mic inputs, it also serves as a dynamite direct box (DI) for guitars and basses. And it's small enough to carry almost anywhere, although you also can screw-mount it to a standard rack tray.
• So if you are a fan of the original TubePre, you're going to love the improved TubePre V2. And if you are checking out the TubePre for the first time, your ears are in for a real treat. Then check out the amazing low price but sit down first because you're in for a shock. Because with PreSonus, big sound does not have to cost big bucks.
|Connector Type||XLR, female, balanced|
|EIN||-131 dB, 20 kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40O, A-wtd -128 dB, 20 kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40O, unwtd|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz 20 kHz, -0.3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain 5 Hz - 120 kHz, -3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain|
|THD+N||0.01%, -10 dBu, 1 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, unwtd|
|Dynamic Range||115 dB, 1 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, A-wtd 107 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, unwtd|
|Input Impedance||1.3 kO|
|Phantom Power||+48 VDC, 10 mA|
|Connector Type||¼" TS, female, unbalanced|
|Input Impedance||1 MO|
|Connector Types||XLR, male, balanced ¼" TS, female, unbalanced|
|Maximum Output||+20 dBu|
|External Power Adapter||+12 VDC, 1A, center-pin positive|
|PSU Barrel Dimensions||5.5 mm O.D., 2.1 mm I.D., 9.5 mm length|
|Dimensions||1/3U rack-mountable (screw-mount to standard rack tray, not included)
Height 1.75" (44.45 mm) - Depth 5.5 (139.7 mm) - Width 5.5" (139.7 mm) -
|Weight||5 lb. (2.27 kg)|