• Loss of Highlight or Shadow detail is reduced or eliminated by the use of this 34" Digital Target which has black, white & 18 % gray panels that feedback through the camera's histogram providing correct exposure with predictable results.
• 34" Large size allows you to fill the frame even at a distance ensuring accurate white balance and exposure. White reflective fabric is perfect for opening up the shadows without casting unwanted specular highlights.
• Created by photographer Ed Pierce, perfect for the Digital Image Maker both in the studio or on the go.
• The Panel feeds back through the camera's Histogram. Rather than using a single middle tonal value, you can customize your exposure based on the histogram spikes that record the highlight & shadows.
• The Neutral 3-Tone Panels allow for custom white balancing, accurate metering and exposure monitoring through the camera's histogram function all with a single shot.
• Vastly improves setup time over the original target, minimizing the need for post correction to your image files.
• Drastically reduce your workflow on the back-end by getting it right on the front-end. By using the Digital Calibration Target, you can achieve perfect exposures and white balance every time.
• The targets, on collapsible reflector style frames fold to one-third of their open size to fit easily into most camera bags.
Reviewed by 1 customers
The 34" is great for making accurate color balance and exposure. The smaller models of this product are not as bulky and would be easier to carry on assignments.