RODELink represents the next generation of digital wireless systems. Using a series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption, it is able to constantly monitor and hop between frequencies to maintain the strongest possible signal level at a range of up to 100 metres (over 100 yards). The RODELink Filmmaker Kit provides everything you need to start shooting video wirelessly, including a receiver, transmitter and broadcast-grade lavalier microphone. The receiver (RX-CAM) features an OLED display with information on level, battery status (receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection.
The unit can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8" thread or belt-clip and for added versatility the shoe mount can be located in one of two positions. The lightweight transmitter (TX-BELT) can be fitted to a belt or clothing and features a locking thread to ensure the microphone connection is as secure as possible. RODE's omnidirectional Lavalier microphone is included in the kit to provide the highest possible audio reproduction quality.
100 Metre Range
RODELink is so intuitive that it works straight out of the box, with no channel selection necessary. For users with multiple RØDELink devices the system offers eight discrete channels that can be setup in seconds.
Power & Secure
Using a series II 2.4GHz encrypted digital transmission that is sent on two channels simultaneously, RODELink automatically selects the strongest signal and ensures your audio is as reliable and secure as a cabled connection.
Designed & Made in Australia
The RODELink system is proudly designed and manufactured at RODE's headquarters in Sydney, Australia.
Available March 2015
The RODELink Filmmaker Kit provides everything you need to start filming with wireless audio, including a beltpack/camera-mount receiver, beltpack transmitter and broadcast-quality lavalier microphone.
• Sleek design - only 190gm
• Internal antenna
• Series II 2.4GHz digital frequency with encrypted signal
• OLED display - shows battery life, signal status and peak warning
• Mute button - overrides transmitter mute
• Power continuously and update firmware via Micro USB
• 3.5mm dual mono output
• Beltpack clip or shoe mount with multiple mounting positions and 3/8" thread
• 3 level position allows you to adjust the signal level going into your device
• One-touch pairing
• Over 10 hours operation from 2 x AA batteries or power continuously via Micro USB
• Slimline and lightweight - only 190gm
• 3.5mm input with locking thread - compatible with MiCon-1
• 4V plug-in power supplied to microphone
• Continuous power option via Micro USB
• Single button functionality - mute, mute lock and power on/off
• Status indicator LED - clearly displays battery life and mute status
• 8 channel display with connection status feedback
• 3 level position - 0dB, -10dB, -20dB - reduce the level going into the wireless system
• Link button
• Over 10 hours operation from 2 x AA batteries
• Built-in beltpack clip
• Omnidirectional condenser capsule
• 3m/10' Kevlar cable
• 3.5mm output with locking thread
Reviewed by 1 customers