Schmidt & Bender 10x42mm PMII Police Marksman Series Riflescope, Matte Black Finish with P3 Mil-Dot Reticle, 30mm Tube.
What's Included With This Item:
- 10 Year USA Warranty, Instructions
• Our Police Marksman II riflescopes are in use around the world, from crowded urban environments to the most brutal desert, by highly trained shooters who know that a life perhaps even their own can depend upon the quality of their optics.
• All PM II variable power scopes are built upon 30mm or 34mm tubes to provide the maximum possible windage and elevation adjustments along with finer click stops.
• Utter simplicity, ruggedness and reliability. It is streamlined and efficient, its 42mm objective lens providing some of the highest light transmission levels ever achieved, yet presenting a low profile. It is built upon the smaller 30mm tube, allowing a wider choice of rings and mounting options. The fixed 10x magnifaction is designed for precise shooting at long ranges, yet still offers a wide field of view (4m at 100m). The P3 Mil-dot reticle is standard.
• The P-3 Mil-dot Reticle was developed by the U.S. Marine Corps in the late 1970s as an aid for the Marine sniper in estimating distances. It has since become the military standard for range estimating within all branches of the service.
• The name "mil-dot" comes from the term "millradian", and the dot that is spaced in 1 mil increments on the crosshairs. By using the mil formula, a table can be generated based upon the size of the object being range-estimated. This table isincluded with the scope. The object viewed is bracketed between the dots, and by consulting the table the distance can be estimated.
|Objective / Field of View||42mm / 13.1' (4.0m) @ 10x at 100 yds.(100m)|
|Main (Center) Tube Diameter||30mm|
|Objective Tube Diameter||1.97", 50.0mm|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter||1.7", 42.5mm|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying)||First|
|Twilight Performance||Light transmission: minimum 90% day & night|
|Exterior Finish||Matte Black|
|Windage & Elevation Adjustments (MOA)||Elevation Increments: 1cm (0.1 Mrad).
Windage Increments: 1cm per click.
|Maximum Adjustment||Elevation Range: 130cm at 100m.
Windage range: ±60cm
|Exit Pupil||4.2mm at 10x|
|Eye Relief||3.35" / 85.0mm @ 10x|
|Parallax Correction Control||Parallax Free at 328.1 Yards, 300 Meters|
|Diopter Adjustment||+2 / -3|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||Yes|
|Mounting Length||60mm, 2.4", Eyepiece Side, 54mm, 2.1" Objective Side.|
|Weight||21.5 oz., 610.0g|
|Special Features||Reticle Image in the First Focal Plane.
Waterproof to 3 meters.