Schmidt & Bender 1.1-4x20mm Short Dot Police Marksman II Series Riflescope, Matte Black Finish with Illuminated CQB Reticle & Locking Turrets, 30mm Tube.
What's Included With This Item:
- 10 Year USA Warranty, Instructions
• Our Police Marksman II riflescopes are in use around the world, from crowded urban environments to the most brutal desert, by highly trained shooters who know that a life perhaps even their own can depend upon the quality of their optics.
• 1.1 - 4 x 20 Short Dot Police Marksman II: A separate turret with 11 click stops controls the illumination function of a precise red dot at the center of the reticle. Fully variable illumination levels range from barely visible, for use with night vision equipment, to full bright for quick, accurate shots in bright, harsh daylight. With illumination switched off, the Short Dot functions as a standard scope with non-illuminated crosshairs. This is the first time that all possible applications of different illuminated reticle technologies have been combined into one riflescope, giving the Short Dot "any light, any time" versatility and reliability in any circumstance the shooter may encounter. Four bullet drop compensators are supplied for 5.56 mm cartridges, including the 62 gr. Green Tip, 75 gr. Hornady TAP, and the SR25 with M118R16 and M118 LR20 loads. Turrets are non-locking.
• At lower magnification levels, the Short Dot can be sighted with both eyes open. The full magnification range can be covered in a single 180-degree turn. Available with special CQB and No. 7 reticles.
• CQB Reticle: Designed specifically for our 1.1 - 4 x 20 CQB scope, this sophisticated reticle is extremely fine at low magnifications, obscuring almost none of the target, while the detailed center section becomes useable for precise rangefinding at higher magnifications.
• Our newest Flash Dot technology provides three different illumination levels, completely controllable in a separate turret. Stops 1 to 3 provide varying illumination intensities at very low levels, designed for use with night vision goggles. Stops 4 to 6 provide slightly higher levels of intensity to be used by the naked eye in low light conditions, allowing the shooter to determine the precise aim point against a dark target that would obscure non-illuminated reticles. Stops 7 through 11 illuminate the center dot to very high intensities. With illumination switched off, the CQB functions as a standard scope with non-illuminated crosshairs.
|Magnification||1.1x - 4x|
|Objective / Field of View||20mm / 105' (32.0m) @ 1.1x at 100 yds.(100m), 32.8' (10.0m) @ 4x at 100 yds.(100 m)|
|Main (Center) Tube Diameter||30mm|
|Objective Tube Diameter||1.18", 30.0mm|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter||1.7", 43.0mm|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying)||First|
|Brightness Adjustments||11 click stops controls the illumination|
|Twilight Performance||Light transmission: minimum 85% day & night|
|Exterior Finish||Matte Black|
|Windage & Elevation Adjustments (MOA)||Elevation Increments: 1/2 MOA per click.
Windage Increments: 1/2 MOA per click.
|Maximum Adjustment||Elevation Range: 26 MOA.
Windage range: ±13 MOA
|Exit Pupil||14.0mm at 1.1x / 5.5mm at 4x|
|Eye Relief||3.35" / 85.0mm @ 1.1x, 3.35" / 85.0mm @ 4x|
|Parallax Correction Control||Parallax Free at 109.4 Yards, 100 Meters|
|Diopter Adjustment||+2 / -3|
|Battery Life||100+ hour life.|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||Yes|
|Mounting Length||71mm, 2.8", Eyepiece Side, 76mm, 2.9" Objective Side.|
|Weight||20.1 oz., 570.0g|
|Special Features||Reticle Image in the First Focal Plane.
Waterproof to 3 meters.