The Rycote Universal Camera Kit is your all-in-one solution for using a shotgun microphone on a camera
• It provides state-of-the-art microphone shock isolation with popular camera Hot-shoe, 1/4" and camera clamp adaptors with two levels of wind protection - up to 30 dB with superb audio transparency
• The kit even includes Rycote's 10cm Hot Shoe Extension - the industry standard for fitting multiple shoe attachments on a camera and a boom adaptor to convert the shockmount for boom pole use
It all starts with Rycote's patented InVision "Lyre" shockmount technology providing the best possible isolation for your shotgun microphone
InVision Video Microphone Mount
attachment to video cameras, camcorders booms and mic stands.
• The InVision Video Microphone Mount uses the patented " Lyre" technology to provide excellent vibration isolation against handling & camera motor artifacts.
• The "Lyres" are made from a specialist material, Hytrel, which allows the suspension to operate effectively in temperatures from below freezing to over 45C (113F).
• The clip is designed to hold shotgun microphones from 19 to 25mm in diameter and up to 300mm in length, including the slab sided Sennheiser MKH range.
• A "soft feel" grip is moulded into the clip, to prevent the microphone twisting or slipping.
• The mount can be rotated 360 degrees around the mounting point and slid in and out allowing the microphon e tobepositioned in the optimum place on the camera
• A built-in cable clamp provides good isolation against cable borne noise.
• InVision Video mount is also supplied with a male / female 1/4" brass thread adaptor
• The Camera Mic Clamp / Hot Shoe adaptor allows shoe accessories to be mounted onto the camcorder microphone clamp.
• The adaptor has a removable sleeve allowing it to be mounted onto 21mm clamps (JVC & Panasonic) and 25mm clamps (Sony & Canon).
You can seamlessly attach the included InVision Video microphone mount by all the popular methods They're all in there: Hot Shoe, 1/4" male, 21mm/25mm camera clamp and 3/8" Boom Pole-Stand adaptor
The Rycote Miniscreen Windshield
• A unique feature of the Rycote Miniscreen provides two levels of wind attenuation protection with uncompromising audio transparency
• The Miniscreens' low profile design will not obstruct your shot and cast shadows
• Black fabric / mesh, slip-on windshield for protection against wind-noise up to 18 dB.
• Suitable for microphones 19-25mm (0.75-1.00") in diameter. - 55 mm (2.16") di
• A black fur Windjammer, for use in conjunction with the Miniscreen.
For use in stronger wind conditions, the Windjammer fitted onto the Miniscreen will give up to 30 dB of wind-noise protection overall.