Safariland Photolight Table is developed by experts with long experience in forensic investigation and forensic photography, and is created for most types of photographic methods within the forensic area where equipment space and cost is a factor.
• 2 x 100 Watt floodlight lamps (120 or 240 volt)
• 2 x 50 Watt halogen spotlights with parabolic reflector light (12 Volt)
• Lens tube with two different lenses for projection light (suitable for photographing shoeprints, fingerprints or indented writing with low oblique light)
• Two lamp arms for quick mounting in a variety of positions
• One lamp stand (floor model) for longer light distance