For limited time only, save 30.00% on the Steiner 10x42 Roof Prism dropping from 499.90 to 349.95 . The Steiner 10x42 Roof Prism also comes in 2 other colors . Bonus: No sales tax either, unless you live in New York or New Jersey.
• Steiner is building the new compact 10 x 42 Police binocular with features aimed at the Law Enforcement observer. The 27 ounce 10 x 42 LE binocular offers excellent brightness and brilliant image resolution, all without a budget-breaking cost. The optical performance is a result of Steiner's proprietary fully multi-coated optics and phase corrected roof prisms. The new 10 x 42 Police binocular is compact in size and can be easily slide into a larger pocket or small pack for easy carrying or discreetness.
• But the most important feature of the 10 x 42 Police is its unrivalled dependability. Built to high shock and water resistant standards, and the Police Binocular has a tough housing made of Makrolon, a space-age polycarbonate material that is extremely strong, yet very light.
• The 10 x 42 Police is covered with a slip proof, non-reflective, black, rubber armoring, creating a durable optical package. The 10 x 42 Police includes attached lens caps, a removable one-piece ocular lens cover, a quick-detach "Clic-Loc" Neck Strap, and a Black Thermo-molded, custom case. A tripod mount is located on the front center axis of the binocular, and with the optional adapter (Item 772); the binocular will mount on any standard tripod.
Steiner Heritage Warranty
• Repair or replace your Steiner optic should it become damaged or defective -at no charge.
• No warranty card needed
• No receipt required
• Fully transferable - from generation to generation