Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR DI-III VC (B011) with Macro Lens for Sony E-mount NEX Series Cameras - Black, U.S.A. Warranty
What's Included With This Item:
- Flower Shaped Lens Hood
- Tamron USA Warranty
•The Tamron high-power All-in-One zoom lens is designed for the Sony NEX (E-mount) series of interchangeable-lens, lightweight and compact digital cameras. Tamron, the zoom lens pioneer, brings 19 years of high-power zoom lens development technologies to this product.
• With the 18-200mm Di III VC (Model B011), Tamron has created a high-power all-in-1 zoom lens that is compact and lightweight, featuring a 62mm filter and weighing only 16.2 oz., while at the same time delivering superlative image quality.
• This compact size lets users easily shoot across an extended range, from wide-angle to full telephoto, with just one lens. The focal length coverage is 18-200mm. Converted to the coverage of the 35mm format, this is equivalent to a range of 27mm wide-angle up to 300mm full telephoto.
• This allows the user to easily take wideangle shots of expansive landscapes and powerful telephoto images that enlarge the details of distant subjects-all with 1 lens. In addition, by setting the lens at the telephoto end (200mm) and moving in to the minimum focus distance of 19.6", flower petals, jewelry and other small objects can be shot as expanded close-ups.
• Compact and lightweight: The high-power 18-200mm All-in-One lens is a lightweight and compact zoom weighing 16.2 oz. with a 62mm filter, designed for exclusive use on the E-mount lens system on Sony's NEX series mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras.
• Built-in stabilization enables easyhand held shooting from 18mm wide angle to 200mm full telephoto Equipped with Tamron's acclaimed VC (Vibration Compensation),and thanks to its light weight and compact size, this lens allows easy handheld shooting of sharp images with no camera shake over a wide range of settings, from everyday snapshots to memorable travel scenes.
• Stepping motor adopted for the AF drive, a construction that accommodates contrast-detection AF and shooting video: The AF drive has a stepping motor that is optimal for the Contrast-detection AF system employed by Canon EOS M cameras. This also gives the drive a quieter operation, which is ideal for shooting video in which voices are recorded. In addition, ease of operation is enhanced with the Direct Manual Focus (DMF) function, which allows the user to make fine manual adjustments after initially focusing by AF.
• Tamron's VC mechanism employs a three-coil system, whereby three driving coils activate the shake-compensating VC lens gro up electromagnetically via three steel balls. The VC lens elements are held in place only by contact with the steel balls, achieving smooth movement with little friction. This provides a stable viewfinder image with excellent tracking performance that eliminates the blur from handheld shots for cleaner, crisper shots.
• Tamron's conventional VC (Vibration Compensation) unit has a moving magnet system with heavy magnets in the vibration-compensating lens. However, the new VC mechanism adopts a lightweight moving coil system that reduces the load on the drive system. This allows the drive to be operated with smaller coils and magnets, reducing the weight and size for the entire VC unit. In addition, improvements to software and other elements of the VC mechanism used in the 18-200mm Di III VC have made the mechanism even quieter.
|Type||B011 / Format size: Di III|
|Minimum Focusing Distance:||19.6 inches (throughout zoom range)|
|Objective lens diameter:||Ø2.67"|
|Minimum Aperture||F/22 - 40|
|Angle of View||16.2 oz.8° 03'|
|Lens Construction||17 elements in 13 groups|
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||1:3.7 (at f=200mm: MFD 19.6 in.)|
|Standard Accessory||Flower-shaped lens hood|