• Slightly smaller than the 614, the 613 is equipped for the mobile and action photographer with a full complement of digital and film SLRs, multiple lenses, accessories and a notebook computer. The total coverage top offers triple protection against the elements by providing Velcro closures for quick access, Easy Squeeze quick-release buckles for security and a zipper closure for the ultimate in weather protection.
• New Slide Pockets have the Memory & Battery Management System (patent pending) for quick access to memory cards, batteries and accessories.
• Inside the top is a Pop-Off film pocket and a handy light meter/filter pocket. In front are two ZipDrop pockets each with internal paraphernalia pockets and an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket. One ZipDrop pocket also holds the Photographer's ToolPak (optional accessory).
• The front flap has a weather-protected Speed Pocket that allows filters and other accessories to be quickly accessed without opening the bag. Large, foam-padded end pockets protect an extra lens or batteries, while a special foam-padded rear pocket protects other accessories or even a thin notebook computer like Apple's 15" PowerBook G4 or others up to 12 3/4" x 10 1/2" x 2" in size. A full-length, zippered pocket in back keeps tickets at hand.
• There are straps beneath the ZipDrop pockets for a tripod or monopod. A Piggy-Back Pocket holds the 613 on your rolling luggage and the EasyGrip handle with a torsion bar stabilizer strut in the top helps distribute the weight of your equipment. The 613 is a complete camera bag for the active photographer who needs to carry a lot of equipment yet remain mobile.
Reviewed by 1 customers
This big bag, is... well, big! I had originally intended to use it to consolidate my notebook computer and camera into one bag, but found that it's really too big to travel with - in most situations on an airplane. For ground-based transportation, it's probably fine. I ended up getting a smaller Tamrac bag and carrying only what I really needed leaving this bag as an excellent storage bag back at my home. It held several SLR's, lenses, flashes, and everything else too in one location which really made it easy to keep track of all of my stuff.