• Slightly smaller than the 614, the 613 is equipped for the mobile and action photographer with a full complement of digital and film SLRs, multiple lenses, accessories and a notebook computer. The total coverage top offers triple protection against the elements by providing Velcro closures for quick access, Easy Squeeze quick-release buckles for security and a zipper closure for the ultimate in weather protection.
• New Slide Pockets have the Memory & Battery Management System (patent pending) for quick access to memory cards, batteries and accessories.
• Inside the top is a Pop-Off film pocket and a handy light meter/filter pocket. In front are two ZipDrop pockets each with internal paraphernalia pockets and an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket. One ZipDrop pocket also holds the Photographer's ToolPak (optional accessory).
• The front flap has a weather-protected Speed Pocket that allows filters and other accessories to be quickly accessed without opening the bag. Large, foam-padded end pockets protect an extra lens or batteries, while a special foam-padded rear pocket protects other accessories or even a thin notebook computer like Apple's 15" PowerBook G4 or others up to 12 3/4" x 10 1/2" x 2" in size. A full-length, zippered pocket in back keeps tickets at hand.
• There are straps beneath the ZipDrop pockets for a tripod or monopod. A Piggy-Back Pocket holds the 613 on your rolling luggage and the EasyGrip handle with a torsion bar stabilizer strut in the top helps distribute the weight of your equipment. The 613 is a complete camera bag for the active photographer who needs to carry a lot of equipment yet remain mobile.
|External Dimensions||19 1/2 W x 12 D x 11 1/2 H, 50 x 30 x 29 cm|
|Internal Dimensions||15 W x 7 1/2 D x 10 H, 38 x 19 x 25 cm|
|Weight||5 lbs. 14 oz. (2239g)|
|Capacity||digital and film SLRs, multiple lenses, accessories and a thin notebook computer like Apple's 15" PowerBook G4 or others up to 123/4" x 101/2" x 2" in size|
|Colors Available||Black, Gray|