Vortex Media EasySlate, Professional Slating System for Video Interviews
What's Included With This Item:
- EasySLATE system includes 3 Slates (6" x 9") and a Back Focus Chart
Ways to Save
• Professional Slating System
Finally a complete slating system that includes everything you need to easily incorporate slating into your productions. You will be amazed at the benefits that the EasySLATE system will bring to your production workflow. Save time and money with EasySLATE!
• Now a Simple Solution to an age old problem. How many times have you been frustrated in post-production trying to find the proper spelling or title of someone you interviewed because you didn't document it on site? Using the Interview slate will allow you or an editor to easily see and verify the information in post-production saving you valuable time and money.
• Successful professionals know that slating is an essential production element for scene identification, production notes, or matching shots to a script in post-production. Making it a habit to slate and log your shots while shooting will save you hours in the edit suite. The EasySLATE system is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to incorporate slating into your production workflow.
• EasySLATE comes with two double sided, lightweight, heavy duty, 6" x 9" dry erase cards consisting of three slate templates that can be easily written on with dry erase markers, and because the writing surface of EasySLATE is made from state of the art polymers, clean up is easy.
• EasySLATE can be wiped clean with either the eraser end of the dry erase markers or with a soft cloth, all of which are included with the EasySLATE system. Regular cleaning and maintenance is quick and easy. The lightweight EasySLATE system is packaged in a durable, custom designed black nylon carrying case to allow for easy storage, travel, organization, and protection.
• It only makes sense that documenting crucial information during production with a slate, and then recording it to film or tape, will make your footage more useful and easier to find in post-production. The absence of slating can make it very difficult to locate shots, and in some cases render your footage useless. Don't let this happen to your work; slate while you are shooting.
• Is slating worth it? It's all too easy to say, "I'll remember it later" in the midst of a hasty shoot, but all too often you forget. For most projects there are usually too many shots to keep organized in your head. Slating allows you or someone else using your footage to easily find and identify takes or interviews. Using EasySLATE will save you time and money!