Vortex Optics 4-12x40mm Viper Series Riflescope, Matte Black Finish with Dead-Hold BDC Reticle, Side Adjustable Parallax.
What's Included With This Item:
- Lens Cover, Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty
• Shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness with impunity! The Viper's status as a premium riflescope won't be as easy to shake. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like 95 percent light transmission and premium, fully multi-coated optics for stunning detail and color differentiation delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
• X-Factor Vision, Precision optics feature our exclusive XR anti-reflective coatings for exceptional image clarity, and XD premium high-density glass to provide the edge-to-edge sharpness needed to differentiate details at any distance.
• The Viper's Precision-Force Spring System is a patented system that uses an ultra-performance copper alloy / cobalt-beryllium spring. Not only does this greatly increase the fatigue life of the erector support system over more commonly used materials, but changes in spring pressure over time are virtally eliminated because the spring maintains a constant force throughout the entire range of motion. And, most importantly, windage and elevation adjustments are consistently smooth thanks to the spring's resistance to galling against the erector tube.
• The Viper's Precision-Glide Erector System features premium-grade fluoropolymer teflon resin bushings that provide exceptional resistance to stress cracking, temperature change, corrosion, and friction-induced wear. In addition, these bushings have an ultra-low coefficient of friction for the smoothest possible operation of the magnification adjustment.
• Vortex engineered the Viper riflescope to stand the test of time and rough abuse. The solid one-piece main tube of the Viper is incredibly tough and constructed out of 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum. Vortex goes even further and purges the Viper with the highly-prized argon gas, targeting corrosion in an unchallenged way.
|Magnification||4x - 12x|
|Objective / Field of View||40mm / 27.1' (8.3m) @ 4x at 100 yds.(100m), 9.2' (2.8m) @ 12x at 100 yds.(100m)|
|Main (Center) Tube Diameter||1.0"|
|Objective Tube Diameter||1.8"|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter||1.5"|
|Lens Coatings||XR Anti-Reflective Fully Multi Coated Optics|
|Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying)||Second|
|Exterior Finish||Matte Black|
|Windage & Elevation Adjustments (MOA)||1/4-M.O.A. Per Click|
|Maximum Adjustment||57 MOA W & E|
|Exit Pupil||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Eye Relief||3.4" / 86.4mm @ 4x, 3.1" / 78.7mm @ 12x|
|Parallax Correction Control||50 Yards to Infinity, with Side Knob Parallax Adjust|
|Diopter Adjustment||No Diopter Adjustment|
|Nitrogen Filled||Argon Gas|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||Yes|
|Weight||16.6 oz., 470.6g|
|Special Features||Reticle Image in the Second Focal Plane.
Argon Gas Purging.
MAG-View Adjustment Lever.
Pop Up Turrets with Audible Clicks for Elevation and Windage.