Network Switches / Routers / Firewalls
ZyXEL GS1100-24 24 Port 10/100/1000 Enterprise LAN Switches with 2 Gigabit SFP slots
SKU: ZYGS110024 MFR: GS1100-24
Usually ships in 7-10 Business Days.
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The ZyXEL Switch GS1100-24 is positioned to deliver a solution that requires no switch management for office environments demanding silent operation and green technology. It provides plug-and-play simplicity for high-bandwidth connectivity.
- The ZyXEL GS1100-24 offers environmental efficiency with Gigabit Ethernet speeds critical for next-generation network applications. To comply with the IEEE802.3az standard, the GS1100-24 provides power saving functions to reduce energy consumption to help business save cost
- The power usage adjustment feature automatically reduces power usage when any shut down network device or inactive link is detected. That is, power consumption of the Series can be adjusted according to the link status or the number of active network devices when possible
- The devices equipped with this green feature can automatically detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the cable length, the less power it consumes
- Since the fanless design ensures quiet operation in small office spaces, the GS1100-24 is the perfect solution for small business and SOHO office deployments
- The GS1100-24 comprises of unmanaged Gigabit switches that provide an inexpensive desktop Gigabit solution for significant performance boost thanks to the higher network bandwidth. The flexible connection options enable the switches to easily fit different applications and environments
- The GS1100-24 is an ideal solution for bandwidth-intensive applications such as high-resolution photo transmission, video/audio streaming and downloading as well as server farm connections
- The GS1100-24 filters and forwards packets at wire speed for maximum throughput. Features such as Address learning and aging, 802.3x flow control adjust traffic congestion and ensure reliable data transmission. The GS1100-24 also supports jumbo frames of up to 9k bytes for extra large transfers
- With the Auto-MDI/MDI-X feature, it eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub; the Auto-negotiation feature senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance
||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-Tx Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3az EEE support
IEEE 802.3x flow control
IEEE 802.3z 1000 Base-X
IEEE 802.1p CoS
|Open SFP Slot (GbE)
|Switching Forwarding Rate
||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
|Maximum Power Consumption
||0deg. C to 50deg. C
||- 40deg. C to 70deg. C
||10% to 95%, (non-condensing)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||441 x 131 x 44 mm / 17.36" x 5.15" x 1.73"
||2kg / 4.40 lbs