- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
Mark Wallace talks to Gene Lower, the official photographer of the Arizona Cardinals. Gene shares some of his tips for shooting sports.
Find out what Gene Lower does to keep his football photography fresh as he talks about his favorite gear and the back stories behind some of his best photos. He talks about how his photo of Arizona Cardinals linebacker Pat Tillman became an iconic Sports Illustrated cover and war memorial after Tillman was killed in Afghanistan.
Watch the video here...
- Canon 1D Mark II
- Canon 400mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Canon 17-35mm f/2.8
- Star filter
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- How to photograph footall games
- Open Wide! Set your lens to maximum aperture to highlight action
- Talkin' Baseball Photography
- Serving Winning tennis shots