Digital Photography 1 on 1: Episode 17
Adorama TV presents: In this episode Mark talks about the basics of sync speed and teaches how to use sync speed properly.
When shooting flash with your DSLR, do you get unexplained black bars on your photos? It has to do with flash sync speed. Learn how Sync speed works in this instructional video.
- Profoto Acute2R 1200 Generator
- Profoto Acute2 / D4
- Pocket-Wizard Plus II
- Canon EOS-1D MARK-IV Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens with Case & Hood
- Manfrotto 055CX3 CF Tripod-3 Section with Manfrotto Midi Ball Head 498 w/RC2 Rapid
- Connect Plate
- Bogen Black Free Standing Background Support System, with Crossbar & Stands
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Setting up simple studio lighting - AdoramaTV
- Flash Modfiers - AdoramaTV
- What are monolights?
- Single light portraits
- What color is your backdrop?