- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
This week we take a look at the Profoto Acute B 600R. This product is great for portable lighting anywhere.
Mark Wallace shows you how to put together a pro-level portable flash setup complete with long-lasting battery-powered power unit.
- Profoto Acute-B 600R w/ lamphead
- Profoto Snoot
- Profoto Silver Umbrella 42"
- Profoto Acute2 Ringflash
- Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster, Programmable Digital Flash & Ambient Exposure Meter
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Assembling A Small Location Lighting Kit
- What are AC and DC Packs and Heads?
- Portraits Without a Studio
- Setting up simple studio lighting – Adorama TV
- Tools for Color Management — AdoramaTV