- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
Adorama Photography TV presents "" featuring Ab Sesay. In this episode, Ab Sesay explains how he uses hard light in his portraits. He also talks about capturing unplanned moments behind the scenes.
Ab is the official photographer for the Mac Group, which represents several well-known professional photographic equipment brands. With access to all of that high-end gear, find out why he decided to use hard light sources for his people pictures.
- Mamiya DL28 Digital Camera System with 645AFD III Body, Sekor 80mm f/2.8D Lens, and 28MP Leaf Aptus-II Digital Back
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body, 21.1 Megapixels with 3.0" TFT LCD - USA Warranty
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens with Case & Hood
- X-Rite Digital ColorChecker Passport, Exposure & White Balance System
- Profoto 65 Degree White Softlight Reflector
- Profoto Honeycomb Grid for the Softlight Reflector
- Profoto 50° Magnum Reflector
- Profoto Acute2R 1200 Pro Value Pack
- PocketWizard MultiMAX Transceiver, Remote Control Radio Slave
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Single-light portraits
- Flash Modifiers — Adorama Photography TV
- Portable Flash Light Modifiers
- TechTock #35: Syl Arena
- Fashion Photographer Laretta Houston - AdoramaTV
- Shooting Pro Football, Gene Lower — Adorama Photography TV