Digital Photography 1 on 1
In this episode Mark explains how to shoot tethered using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.0. Shooting tethered allows you to connect your camera to your computer and capture your shots in real time.
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens with Case & Hood
- PocketWizard MultiMAX Transceiver, Remote Control Radio Slave
- Manfrotto 055XPROB Black Tripod Legs
- Manfrotto Midi Ball Head 498 with RC2 Rapid Connect Plate
- Profoto Softbox 4x6'
- Profoto Acute2R 1200 Pro Value Pack
- Profoto 8' Compact Lightstand
- Matthews Baby Jr., 9'-6" Double Riser Lightstand with Casters
- Interfit Photographic Flat Panel Reversible Black/White Reflector, 35" x 70" with Stand & Tilting Bracket
- Apple MacBook Pro 15.4 inch LED Notebook
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center