- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Behind The Scenes
Adorama Photography TV presents: This episode Mark shows us how he setup for the Digital Photography 1 on 1: On Location Flash episode.
Take a look at the gear Mark used to shoot a previous episode on using flash on location, how he chose the location and other behind-the-scenes insights.
- Profoto Acute-B 600R w/ lamphead
- Photoflex Litedome Platinum, Large 36" x 48" Softbox
- Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster, Programmable Digital Flash & Ambient Exposure Meter
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens with Case & Hood
- Manfrotto 055XPROB Black Tripod Legs
- Manfrotto Midi Ball Head 498 with RC2 Rapid Connect Plate
- PocketWizard MultiMAX Transceiver, Remote Control Radio Slave
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center