- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
Adorama Photography TV presents: In this episode Mark will compare the differences between speedlights and studio strobes.
You will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of flash, including the differences in power output, portability, refresh rates, flash duration, and cost, and other factors among portable flash and studio strobes. Great info for all of you aspiring strobists!
- Lighting in Layers DVD by David Hobby
- The Language of Light by Joe McNally
- Studio Lighting Essentials for Portrait Photography by MarK Wallace
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- On-Camera Flash Basics—AdoramaTV
- Assembling A Small Location Lighting Kit
- On-Location Flash
- Flash Sync Speed — AdoramaTV
- Using a Light Meter
- The Golden Age of Wireless Flash
- What are Monolights?
- What are AC and DC Packs and Heads?