- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
What are the rules of composition for shooting great portraits? Mark Wallace explains it all.
Watch this video to learn the do's and don'ts of portrait photography. Also learn how to break the rules. When can you chop off the top of someone's head or limbs? What are the real no-nos of portrait photography. Mark gives you the rules of thumb as well as good posing advice.
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Portrait Photographer, Rachael Kuivinen—AdoramaTV
- Portrait of a Makeup Artist
- Ring Flash Effects with the OctoDome: extra small
- Single-light portraits
- The Portrait Photographer's Notebook: The Hair Light