- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
You Keep Shooting
Adorama Photography TV presents tips for creative portrait composition: Ep 108: .
Watch Bryan Peterson as he uses a simple piece of fabric to shoot a creative portrait while using aperture priority to enhance the depth of field.
- Beyond Portraiture: Creative People Photography by Bryan Peterson
- Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM Medium Telephoto AutoFocus Lens
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L USM AutoFocus Image Stabilized Telephoto Zoom Lens with Hood & Tripod Mount
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Auto Focus Lens
Learn more at the Adorama Learning:
- Picture-taking techniques - Outdoor portraits in the sun
- Picture-taking techniques: Outdoor portraits, Part II
- Shoot Better Environmental Portraits
- Top Portrait Lenses