- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
Adorama Photography TV presents "" featuring professional photographer Khara Plicanic and her husband Emir Plicanic, co-founders of The Untour.
In this episode of "How'd They Do That" Mark talks to Khara and Emir about their journey from California to Florida- on bicycles. Enjoy getting to know this charming couple as they talk about their mission to educate and inspire anyone with a camera in the Untour, sponsored by Adorama!
Check out the UnTour Web Site.
- Your Camera Loves You: Learn To Love it Back by Khara Plicanic
- Canon PowerShot S95 Digital Camera Kit, with 4GB SD Memory Card, Spare NB-6L Type Lithium-ion Battery, Camera Case, Professional Lens Cleaning Kit
- GoPro Helmet Front Mount, Polycarbonate
- Tamrac Zipshot,TR406,Compact, Ultra-Light Aluminum Tripod with Ball Head, Maximum Height: 44", Supports 3 lbs., Black
- Tamrac TR404 ZipShot Mini Tripod
- Goal Zero Adventure Kits
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Discovering a community of photographers
- Lifestyle and Event Photographer, Mike Olbinski—AdoramaTV
- Wedding Photographer, Rachel LaCour Niesen—AdoramaTV
- Wedding Photographer, Seshu—AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.