You Keep Shooting—AdoramaTV
August 2, 2012
AdoramaTV Presents You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson. Join Bryan as he discusses the importance of the background in outside portrait photography. Watch as Bryan works with a model and outside setting to create the best backdrop for his photograph.
When looking for a location for outdoor portrait photography, it is important to find an area that is simple yet complimentary to your subject. Be sure to keep your eye out for color, uniformity, depth of field, and light vs black shadows. In this video, created exclusively for AdoramaTV, Watch as Bryan demonstrates the difference between an outdoor portrait photography where the photographer wasn't paying attention to the background, and one where the background is thoughtfully included in planning the photo.
Related Products (Available at Adorama)
- Westcott 6 In 1 Reflector Kit 30"
- Flashpoint 32" 7-in-1 Collapsible Disc Reflector, Translucent, White, Black, Silver, Gold, Chroma Blue & Green, with Zippered Carrying Case
- Flashpoint 32" Circular Collapsible Disc Reflector, Silver / White
- Flashpoint 32" 5-in-1 Collapsible Disc Reflector, Translucent, White, Black, Silver & Soft Gold
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Telephoto Zoom Nikkor Lens
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Vibration Reduction Nikkor Lens
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Telephoto Nikkor Lens
- Understanding Flash Photography, by Bryan Peterson
- Understanding Photography Field Guide, by Bryan Peterson
- Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center