- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Adorama Photography TV presents WiFi Photography. A new photography trend is on the market that has the ability to connect directly to the internet and upload pictures or video right from the camera.
Check out the new cameras with this functionality built-in or find out how you can add this functionality to your existing camera with a WiFi card.
In this episode, Rich demonstrates the capabilities of the Canon Wifi Powershot, the Samsung ST200F Smart, the Samsung NX20 "Wireless" camera, and the new Eye-Fi memory card. These items are designed to allow you to instantly transfer photos and video to social media sites or networks. Discover how you can automatically upload from your camera to your favorite sharing sites, such as Facebook, Picasa, Youtube, or Photobucket.
Related Products at Adorama
- Samsung ST200F SMART 16MP Long Zoom Digital Camera
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 530 HS Digital Camera
- Eye-Fi Connect X2 WiFi 4GB Secure Digital SDHC Memory Card
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera Body
- Samsung NX20 Smart "Wireless" Mirrorless 20.3MP Digital Camera
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- Nikon Coolpix S800c is First Nikon to Run on Android
- Canon announces 10 new compact cameras, stresses Internet connectivity
- Eye-Fi unveils X2 family of WiFi SDHC cards
- Nikon D800: Full Specifications
- Samsung embraces wireless digital photography with three new MILC cameras