- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Visual Impressions with Joe DiMaggio—AdoramaTV
Join Joe DiMaggio in his personal studio with model, Hannah, as he shares some tips and techniques of shooting great portraits.
In this episode, Joe also speaks about different lighting setups that are easy, useful, and cost-effective. From the use of different colors of paper in the background, to mixing different lights that are available to you, Joe shares his techniques for achieving great lighting for his portrait photography that won't cost you a small fortune. Joe also talks about working with your subject and helping him or her to be comfortable—the secret to GREAT portrait photography.
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Auto Focus Lens
- Avenger Heavy Duty 38.6" Backlite Mini C-Stand
- Rime Lite 60" 8 Sided Octagon Soft Box
- Dynalite 400w/s Flashtube for the Uni400jr & Uni250r Monolights
- Flashpoint 32" 5-in-1 Collapsible Disc Reflector
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Paint White Seamless Paper With Light For Stunning Studio Photography Backgrounds
- Portraits Without A Studio
- Buying guide: Photo Studio backdrops
- Your Best Portrait Photography Ever...With A $10 Shoot-Through Umbrella!