- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace—AdoramaTV
Did you try Mark Wallace's "Visual Pushups" exercize in his previous video and feel your photos don't have the same kind of "punch"? Here's how to get it.
This episode of Exploring Photography, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace follows up on his "Visual Pushups" episode in response to popular demand on his Youtube and Facebook pages. Mark demonstrates how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 to make your RAW pictures really pop! Watch as he demonstrates tricks such as adjusting the saturation and clarity. That's right: Just like Gavin Hoey, Mark likes his clarity, too!
Related Products at Adorama
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Lightroom Versus Photoshop—AdoramaTV
- "It Looks Like Trash!" Use Macro and Find The Fine Art Photos Everyday Scenes
- Fantastic Flash at Close Range: 15 Minute Photo Challenge
- Developing a Creative Eye—AdoramaTV
- Compelling and Creative Images—AdoramaTV