- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
reDefine with Tamara Lackey
Joy Bianchi Brown talks about getting started (or re-started) as the go-to photographer in your community, and other solid business tips that have very little to do with online marketing.
In this episode of reDefine, prepared specially for AdoramaTV, Tamara Lackey she speaks with marketer, imagineer and co-owner of Jules Bianchi Photography, Joy Bianchi Brown, about techniques on how to market yourself as a photographer, engaging your community and creating profit from the work you love.
Related Products at Adorama:
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Ultra-Fast Standard AutoFocus Lens
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Auto Focus Lens
- PocketWizard MiniTT1 Transmitter for Canon DSLR
Learn More at Adorama Camera
- How to master dog photography
- Commercial Photographer and Educator Bobbi Lane Shares Secrets to Her Success
- Winnie Au, Fashion, Portrait and Dog Photographer—Adorama TV