- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace
Getting great lighting for your portrait photography is made simple with Mark Wallace's portable butterfly set-up.
Adorama TV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. In this episode Mark shows you a quick setup for butterfly lighting that you can use to get fantastic head shots and close-ups. The system is totally portable on a rolling stand and can easily be preset prior to any shoot!
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Matthews Junior Triple Riser
- Advantage Gripware Sand Bag
- Manfrotto Super Clamp
- Manfrotto U-Hooks for Mini Clamp
- Profoto Acute2r System
- Matthews Studio Overhead Grip Arm
- Profoto White Softlight Reflector (Beauty Dish)
- Matthews Side Arm
- Photoflex 5-in-1
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center