- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Mark Wallace shows you how different backgrounds can change the look and feel of your portraits.
Take a look as Mark Wallace shows the effects of changing a backdrop to completely change the feel and look of a portrait.
Adorama TV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. In this episode marks shows you that the background can make all the difference when shooting portraits. Whether you are inside a studio or out on location be sure to pay careful attention to your background! Mark will give you some of his tips to get better portrait backgrounds!
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Profoto B1 500 Air TTL Battery Powered Off Camera Flash
- Profoto White Softlight Reflector (Beauty Dish)
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AutoFocus Lens
- Seamless Background Paper (multiple)
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center