- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Gavin Hoey edits his photographs of holiday lights for a great shot.
Photography doesn't have to stop after the sun goes down especially when the streets are lit up with festive lights. In this video Gavin Hoey shares his tips on planning and shooting long exposure images of Christmas lights from inside a moving car.
In Part Two, join Gavin in Photoshop when he shares his photo editing workflow for enhancing a RAW image taken on the festive light shoot. He'll also pass on some quick tips on how to tidy up the inside of the with the patch tool for an amazing final image.
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Canon EF 8-15mm f/4.0L USM Wide Fisheye Zoom Lens
- Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera
- Vanguard Alta Pro 284 Carbon Tripod with SBH-100 Ball Head
- Canon RS-60 E3 Remote Switch (2') for Canon Sub-Mini (E3)
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Shooting Festive Lights Part 1
- Photography Tips for Capturing the Holiday Lights and Snow
- Christmas Lights for Festive Photographs