- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Mark Wallace shows you his preferred travel photography equipment.
Mark just got back from a backpacking trip in India and wants to share with you the ultra-light gear that he takes with him when he has to carry everything he needs for a month. Mark whittles down his essential photography gear into just a few items, and as he unpacks his bag he gives you the what and why of each!
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Apple iPhone 5s 4G LTE Smartphone on iOS 7 w/64 GB Hard Drive
- Apple iPhone 4S EVDO Mobile Hotspot Phone on iOS 5 with 16GB Hard Drive, Black (Verizon Wireless)
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body, 22.3 Megapixel
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
- Apple 11.6" MacBook Air Notebook Computer, 1.3GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB Flash Storage, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- LaCie Rugged USB3 Thunderbolt 256GB Solid State Drive, 5Gb/s USB 3.0 Transfer Rate
- BlackRapid Metro Sling Camera Strap, Black
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- 12 Top Digital Camera Bags For Travel Photography for Holidays 2013
- On Travel and Photography
- Travel Photography 10-Point Checklist