Leading photo and electronics retailer converts Manhattan’s 18th Street into a family festival of food, fun and technology.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 11, 2014
Adorama, one of the world’s largest photography, video and electronics retailers, is again holding one of New York City’s most popular, free summer family events, its Fourth Annual Street Fair, on Sunday, June 8, 2014, in support of the Boomer Esiason Foundation to fight Cystic Fibrosis.
12-2PM: WFAN radio personalities Boomer Esiason and Craig Carton
Last year's festival attracted more than 20,000 attendees. With more rides, games, food and technology vendors confirmed, this year's festival is expected to be even bigger and better. Major camera and electronics brands at this year’s event include:
- Adorama Pix
- Adorama Used
- Photo Tech
- Western Digital
Adorama has lots to offer, too – Adorama PIX, Rentals, Used and the Learning Center will all have booths to visit at the fair.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Festival highlights include:
- Carnival Games and Petting Zoo – A host of carnival games and a live petting zoo will be great fun for kids, and kids-at-heart, throughout the day.
- Food! – An amazing variety of food choices – it just wouldn't be a Street Fair without it.
- Prizes and Raffles – Dozens of raffle items and prizes will be given away all day long.
- Vendor Exhibits – Test drive the latest digital imaging technology from some of the biggest brands in photography.
- Celebrity Appearances
- Adorama Technology Learning Center – Learn how to create better photos and videos from some of the best photographers in the world at Adorama's outdoor Technology Learning Center. Learn to shoot like a pro!
- Get a Technology Makeover with special product pricing from Adorama – Bring your old camera gear and upgrade to the latest digital technology. Adorama is offering special pricing and trade-ins for one day only.
Adorama’s Fourth Annual Street Fair will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014, from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, on West 18th Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. Adorama’s retail superstore is located at 42 West 18th Street, making the street an ideal place for families to take advantage of the technology-related activities happening during the fair.
ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store
Adorama is more than a camera store - it’s one of the world’s largest photography, imaging and electronics retailers. Serving customers for more than 30 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for photography, imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama's vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix, pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free education for photographers in video channels such as the popular AdoramaTV.
Adorama is listed as Forbes.com’s "Best of the Web" and in the Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Photo and Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.
Visit ADORAMA at http://www.adorama.com.