- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Join Mark Wallace on a nighttime location shoot in Quinto, Ecuador.
AdoramaTV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace.
In this episode, Mark describes his process for creating a scenic portrait of the city of Quito, Ecuador. Mark explains his process for scouting the location, understanding the lighting conditions before shooting, and making the final photo.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body
- Benro Travel Angel II Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II
- Adobe Lightroom 5
- Tenba Shootout 24L Backpack
Check out Mark's latest episodes at the Adorama Learning Center
- Using Graduated Filters in Lightroom
- Exaggerated Perspective with a Wide Angle Lens
- Tenbal Travel Backpack