- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Mark Wallace shows us how to create an HDR image.
AdoramaTV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace.
In this episode, Mark demonstrates how he created an HDR image of the Basilica of the National Vow in Quito, Ecuador. He walks through the workflow of using Lightroom, Photomatix Pro, and Photoshop to create a stunning image.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body
- Benro Travel Angel II Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II
- Adobe Lightroom 5
- Tenba Shootout 24L Backpack
- Apple MacBook Pro 13" i7 2.8GHz 8GB RAM, 512 Flash Storage
- LaCie 1TB Rugged Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Check out Mark's latest episodes at the Adorama Learning Center
- Nighttime Location Shoot
- Using Graduated Filters in Lightroom
- Exaggerated Perspective with a Wide Angle Lens