- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
AdoramaTV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace.
In this episode, Mark shows you how to use a Neutral Density filter, Circular Polarizer, and a tripod to shoot a river with a very slow shutter speed. Shooting with a slow shutter will allow you to blur the water and make it look like glass. Mark also discusses some of his post-production decisions and creates two versions of his photo: a standard image and an HDR image.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Hoya 77mm 4X (0.6) Neutral Density Multi Coated Glass Filter
- Tiffen 77mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body
- Benro Travel Angel II Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II
Check out Mark's latest episodes at the Adorama Learning Center