The pictured B + W 77 Circular Polarizer , originally $184.38 drops from $109.99 to $99.99 at Adorama. Also checkout other products: B + W 77mm Circular Polarizer SC Filter and a B + W 82mm Circular Polarizer SC Filter and FreeShipping.
• Polarizer filters evenly increase color saturation of all colors (except black and white), creating deep, rich scenics.
• They add contrast for dramatic skies and ariel shots.
• Polarizers also eliminate glare from highly reflected surfaces like glass and water.
• Polarizers are two part lenses that rotate, allowing you to select the degree of additional saturation, contrast and glare reduction desired.
•They come in two varieties.
• Circular-for all types of cameras (required for beam splitting metering systems commonly found in auto-focus SLR's and in most current TTL Slr's; check your camera's manual).
• Linear-for rangefinders and older SLR metering systems.
The B + W 77 Circular Polarizer is commonly used for Color correction, Image manipulation, Lens protection, Shooting outdoors and more.The B + W 77 Circular Polarizer is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast, Semi-pro photographer among others.The B + W 77 Circular Polarizer is popular because customers like the following qualities of the B + W 77 Circular Polarizer: Clear optics, Compact, Consistent effect, Easily mounted, Easy to use, Firm mount, Improves picture quality and Strong construction