This Canon 85mm F/1.8 Bundle comes with $61.84 worth of free accessories including a ProOptic ProOptic Filter Kit, Adorama Cleaning Kit, ProOptic Universal Lens Cap Tether and a New Leaf PLUS 1yr Lens Warranty and Shipping is free!
CANON EF 85MM f/1.8 (USM) LENS - U.S.A.
What makes a good telephoto lens? Well, sure, good clarity is a start. What the CANON EF 85MM f/1.8 (USM) Lens offers in addition to that is a stunning amount of precision, speed and compression, even when handling a range of different subjects in any kind of lighting conditions.
- The Canon 85mm f/1.8 offers plenty of versatility, handling everything from beautiful landscapes to high-speed outdoor shots. The 28-degree angle of view offers enough to see whether you’re shooting live events, landscapes or portraits, adding a new dimension to your telephoto lens game.
- A beautiful background blur might be quite the achievement for other lenses, but for this prime lens, it’s just another day in the life. The wide-open f/1.8 aperture creates a very shallow depth of focus for gorgeous portraits and beautiful background bokeh.
- With 7 groups and 9 lens elements, the sophisticated internal design of the Canon 85mm f/1.8 will produce results to satisfy even the most discerning of photographers.
Want a telephoto lens that will change the way you approach telephoto lenses? Then your journey starts here.
Learn about the CANON EF 85MM f/1.8 (USM) LENS - U.S.A.
For clarity, precision and outright speed, there’s no beating a prime lens. You already knew that, of course. So let’s get specific about which prime lenses offer stunning, high-contrast images time and again: the CANON EF 85MM f/1.8 (USM) Lens achieves stunning images not only because it is a fixed length telephoto lens, but because of all the features and intricate design that go in to each photo you take. From the construction of the lens to its portability to fast, accurate autofocus, this Canon 85mm f/1.8 has all of the bells and whistles where it counts: offering you consistent imaging with beautiful accuracy on a variety of subjects.
- Quality lens construction. No matter where you are in your journey to finding a good lens, you should always pay attention to the construction of the lens itself. Not only is it going to tell you how the company making the lens pays attention to detail, it’s going to tell you how well the lens will perform. In this case, we’re looking at 7 groups and 9 lens elements going into the construction. These lens elements are key in providing you, the photographer, with an end result that you can be proud of, whether you’re in a studio or outdoors taking a landscape shot.
- Sharp, clear images. Sure, the Canon 85mm f/1.8 works with a magnification of 1:7, giving you telephoto accuracy with the clarity of a prime lens. But there’s more to the story here. A fixed focal length doesn’t mean you have to restrict yourself to one type of shot. Point your Canon lens at a landscape, or even subjects far closer than you might have thought would be photographically practical—there’s a surprising amount of versatility here, giving you the freedom to keep your lens fixed to your camera body and snap shot after beautiful shot.
- Portability. When you’re talking about a lens this versatile, you’re going to need to know that you can take it with you everywhere. As a medium telephoto lens, you need that kind of portability to pair with the wide range of shots it can take. Luckily, this lens is light enough to bring with you on a number of photography missions. It’s also easy to switch out with other lenses, which means that you’ll have some flexibility in terms of time, too—say, when that deer comes out of the woods and you need quick access to your Canon 85mm f/1.8.
- Handle photography at night. It’s a rare thing for a lens to be able to pick up enough light in night conditions, especially when you’re talking about using a telephoto lens. But a wide-open aperture of f/1.8 can handle the most sensitive of lighting conditions. The unique design is able to grab the available ambient light and produce the sharpness and accuracy you’d expect from the experts at Canon. And with so shallow a depth of focus available at f/1.8, this 85mm lens is perfect for gorgeous portraits with no distortion and softly blurred backgrounds.
- Fast and accurate. Totally non-negotiable with a telephoto lens. And luckily this lens has both, offering fast focusing and accurate shots that are beautiful as well as crisp. Take it out for a spin with some portrait shots to start and you’ll see exactly what we mean.
Telephoto shots don’t have to be rocket science—at least, not when you’re working with a lens as sophisticated and consistent as the CANON EF 85MM F/1.8 (USM) U.S.A.
From the Manufacturer
FUJI X-F 14 MM (21MM) F/2.8 LENS
Bring out that Fujifilm X-series digital camera and prepare it for a complementary lens that will squeeze even more life out of it. That’s right: we’re talking about the FUJI X-F 14 MM (21MM) F/2.8 LENS, a lens built for easy compatibility, beautiful defocussed backgrounds, and fast shutter speeds.
- The specs are always important. So how do you feel about an f/2.8 aperture with fast shutter speeds, capturing quick moments even in low-light conditions?
- Curved aperture diaphragm blades rather than cut-off provide your images with subject clarity and background softness that’s hard to replicate if you’re not using the Fuji 14mm lens.
- Visibly printed focus distance and depth-of-field scales on the focus ring itself? That’s handy, and it will help you get the most out of your lens.
True, it’s got a lot of great technical specs. But though the Fuji 14mm lens may seem like a professional-only camera, it’s perfect for pros and enthusiasts alike.
Learn about the FUJI X-F 14 MM (21MM) F/2.8 LENS
You already know the Fujifilm X-series of digital cameras. Their high processing power and stunning consistency are truly something to behold. But without a lens, your camera is only as good as the price you paid for it. With a lens like the X-series-compatible FUJI X-F 14 MM (21MM) F/2.8 LENS, on the other hand, you’ve got just the right fit to make beautiful, excellent contrast, high-resolution pictures that will dazzle the eye and make your rival photographers jealous. This Fuji-14mm lens isn’t designed for envy-stirring, though: it’s designed to grab light and make it work in a way you’ve never seen before. Here’s how this lens does it:
- Consistent aperture and wide angle paired with quick shutter speeds? Fuggetaboutit. You’ll be taking pictures in low light that make people wonder what kind of sorcery you’re involved with. But don’t worry: the Fuji-14mm lens is a no-sorcery-required kind of lens. That’s thanks to the f/2.8 constant, maximum aperture and quick shutter, giving each picture a stunning amount of clarity and precision even in conditions you didn’t think would be conducive to stunningly clear photography.
- Clarity, again and again. Speaking of clarity, how exactly is that achieved in a specimen like the Fuji-14mm lens? Here, we’re looking at (or rather, through) some amazing design, including curved aperture diagram blades. This rounded, rather than simply cut-off, detail helps give your images a different sort of wide-angle quality and natural-looking soft backgrounds that really pull pictures together well, allowing you unique opportunities to frame your subjects in new and exciting ways.
- Manipulate your focus distance and depth-of-field scales with ease simply by looking at them: they’re printed on the focus ring, giving you the ability to work the lens like a professional without having to consult a manual. This convenience will have you used to working with a wide-angle lens and squeezing the most possible photographic creativity out of it in no time.
- Designed for the X-E1, X-Pro1 cameras. By designing these lenses for the X mount on the Fujifilm X series digital cameras, Fujifilm is inviting you to not only continue your loyalty to their brand, but to get the most out of your digital cameras by using lenses that are designed to bring the most out of them.
- Control light and color effects by using a 58mm thread, enabling the lens filters to go to work for you. Using filters gives you access to shots you didn’t even know existed, further upping the creative “ante” on each and every photo shoot you attend and every live event you capture on film—or in this case, digital film.
At Adorama, we’re usually a little hesitant to say a lens has it all. After all, so many lenses are built to do different things. But even granting that, it’s safe to say that the FUJI X-F 14 MM (21MM) F/2.8 LENS comes awfully close to a lens that has it all.
From the Manufacturer
A highly practical medium telephoto lens with superb delineation and portability. Images are sharp and clear at all apertures. Through computer simulations, the lens has been designed to give beautiful background blur. Since the front lens group does not rotate during focusing special filter effects are not affected.
The Canon 85mm F/1.8 is commonly used for Fun, General purpose, Landscape/scenery, Low light, Macro photography, Night photography, Portrait, Portrait photography, Portraits, Professional work, Special effects, Sports/action, Travel, Video, Weddings, Wildlife photos and more.The Canon 85mm F/1.8 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Casual user, Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Photography student, Professional, Pro photographer, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Canon 85mm F/1.8 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon 85mm F/1.8: Clear glass, Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Quiet, Rugged, Sharp, Simple controls and Strong construction