PhotoVision 24" One-Shot Digital Calibration Target with DVD, Collapsible Disc Exposure Aid for Digital Cameras
What's Included With This Item:
- Carry / Storage Bag.
Ways to Save
• Loss of Highlight or Shadow detail is reduced or eliminated by the use of this Digital Target which has black, white & 18 % gray panels that feedback through the camera's histogram providing correct exposure with predictable results.
• Created by photographer Ed Pierce, perfect for the Digital Image Maker both in the studio or on the go.
• The Panel feeds back through the camera's Histogram. Rather than using a single middle tonal value, you can customize your exposure based on the histogram spikes that record the highlight & shadows.
• The Neutral 3-Tone Panels allow for custom white balancing, accurate metering and exposure monitoring through the camera's histogram function all with a single shot.
• Vastly improves setup time over the original target, minimizing the need for post correction to your image files.
• Drastically reduce your workflow on the back-end by getting it right on the front-end. By using the Digital Calibration Target, you can achieve perfect exposures and white balance every time.
• The targets, on collapsible reflector style frames fold to one-third of their open size to fit easily into most camera bags.
• The perfect compromise between the 14" Pocket Target and the Original 34" Target. It folds to just 10" to fit easily into any cameracase and features a highly efficient, white reflective fabric on the backside. The 24" Target is popular with many location photographers for events, sports and portraits due to its convenient size.