- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography One on One
Adorama TV presents Digital Photography 1 on 1 with Mark Wallace.
This week Mark talks about the difference between an umbrella and a softbox. Learn how your light modifier is affected by size, shape and control.
- Dynalite 40" Compact Umbrella, White / Black
- Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster, Programmable Digital Flash & Ambient Exposure Meter
- Profoto Silver Umbrella 42" #100616 / 505-605Profoto D1 500 Watt Second Air Monolight Flash with Built-in Reflector & Power Cable, Coated Flash Tube
- Flashpoint II 24" x 36", 60cm x 91cm, Softbox for all Model II Monolights
- Profoto 50° Magnum Reflector #100624 / 505-504
- Profoto D1 500 Watt Second Air Monolight Flash with Built-in Reflector & Power Cable, Coated Flash Tube
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Understanding How Soft Boxes Work
- Inverse Square Law—AdoramaTV
- What are Monolights?
- Single-light portraits
- Rocking Out - Using Lighting Equipment to Freeze Action