- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
DSLR | Video Skills with Rich Harrington: Adorama Photography TV
AdoramaTV presents DSLR | Video Tips with Richard Harrington. Today, Rich explores different editing techniques to make realistic backdrops for chroma keying. Learn how you can adjust the focal point or the depth of field of your photo by using some of these key tools in Adobe Photoshop CS6.
When you have a photo you want to use as a background, sometimes the focal point or the depth of field isn't suitable for using behind your subject when keying a green screen. In this in-depth episode shot exclusively for Adorama, Rich touches up four photos to use as potential backdrops for his green screen project. By using tools such as the camera lens blur effect, masking, or the blur tool you can make your own custom depth mattes that will work perfectly with your chroma key.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR
- Adobe Production Premium CS6 Software for Mac
- Adobe Design Standard CS6 Software for Mac
- Adobe Design Standard CS6 Software for Windows
- Flashpoint Background 5x6.5 ft Chroma Blue & Green - Foldable Cotton
- Flashpoint Background Support System (folds 35") With 5x8 ft, Chroma Green Screen Muslin
- Flashpoint 5x6 ft Collapsible Disc Background, One Side Chroma Blue Screen and One Side Chroma Green Screen
- Flashpoint 6 x 7' Collapsible Disc Background, One Side Chroma Blue, One Side Chroma Green, Chromokey