Adorama is proud to be a sponsor of Clay Blackmore’s 30-city 2012 “How To Photograph Everyone” photography workshop Tour. The tour kicked off Monday evening, March, 26 in San Diego and runs through June 11, visiting cities throughout the US.
Don’t settle for snapshots and flash-on-camera images - you need to know the techniques to set yourself apart from the crowd. Clay Blackmore's "How To Photgoraph Everyone" photography workshop brings portrait photography back to where it started, with all the tools you need to make timeless photographs that sell.
Clay will teach the following principles during the seminar:
- Posing, Lighting, Lifting, and Refining - A live demonstration will take place with all participants looking through Clay’s lens as he creates elegant portraits on the stage.
- Clay’s Flow Posing - Clay will demonstrate live how to create 10 portraits of a couple in five minutes.
- “How to Photograph Everyone” - A descriptive analysis of how to make portraits of children, mother and child, maternity, men, women, high school seniors, business portraits, and small-to-medium groups.
- The Perfect Portfolio - How to create an awe-inspiring portfolio that is sure to entice potential customers.
- Weddings: Catering to the Modern Bride - Learn how to take photos that sell, and get your client to fall in love with the pictures before they even leave the wedding.
- Big Portraits with Small Lights - Take cover! We’ll focus on working with scrims, reflectors, and window light to produce photographs that rival studio portraiture.
- Post Production – Clay will show you several of his secret weapons for portrait retouching and enhancement.
- DSLR Filmmaking Opportunities - Learn how Clay is bundling his photography with this new technology to increase his bottom line.
- Don’t Just Survive—Learn to Thrive - Learn how to control the sale and increase profits.
Register using Adorama’s Discount and Save!
Registration is $69, but you can save $10 and pre-register for only $59 with promo code ADORMA. Click here to register for a program near you!.
Clay Blackmore, one of the most passionate professional photographers working today, is a true innovator in the world of portraiture and wedding photography. One of only a few Canon Explorers of Light, Blackmore’s style blends the beauty and timelessness of classical portraiture with the spontaneity and appeal of photojournalism. His credentials were developed during his 25-year association with the legendary Monte Zucker as assistant, business partner, and co-educator. A celebrity and society favorite, Clay’s clients have included such luminaries as Larry King, Forrest Whitaker, Jenna Elfman, and Maria Sharapova. Renowned for his ability to photograph groups and cover events, Clay is consistently hired by corporate entities as diverse as the PGA and USGA and is a popular request for political inaugural balls. In Clay’s groundbreaking work on Extraordinary Women: Fantasies Revealed Clay photographically chronicles the dreams of 58 elite women, capturing intimate and energetic portraits of Madeline Albright, Dena Merrill, Joan Rivers, Cokie Roberts, and Dominique Dawes among others. Blackmore is an active and contributing member of the elite Cameracraftsmen of America.
More details about the upcoming How to Photograph Everyone Tour!