How'd They Do That?
Adorama Photography TV presents "" featuring music photojournalist and Fro Knows founder, Jared Polin.
In this episode of "How'd They Do That" Mark talks to Jared about his candid photography and his artistic approach to his craft. Jared’s work has graced the pages of some of the most prestigious music publications, and his personal blog (FroKnowsPhoto) and online archive have become destinations for budding photographers and music fans around the world.
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF Lens - Black Finish - 5 Year Nikon U.S.A. Warranty - Free 77mm Ultra Violet (UV) Filter - 77mm Circular Polarizer - 77mm 812 Warming
- Nikon 14mm - 24mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Zoom-Nikkor Lens for DSLR Cameras, U.S.A. Warranty
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Zoom Nikkor Lens with 5 Year U.S.A. Warranty
- Adorama Joe Farace Classic Reporter Backpack. Holds a 15" Notebook & a Digital Pro SLR with a 100-400mm Lens plus Accessories
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Concert Photography: Tips from the Pit
- David Bergman and Bon Jovi
- Go Live
- Music and Sports Photographer, David Bergman—AdoramaTV